- All women of the parish, Catholic & non-Catholic are welcome to join
- Meetings are held the second Friday of the month in the Church Gathering Hall after 9AM Mass (No meetings May - September)
- Saturday morning Fellowship Breakfast - the first Saturday of the month, 8:30 am (place TBD)
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guild Brochure 2017
2017-18 Meeting Dates: October 11th, November 10th, December 8th, January 12th, February 9th, March 9th, April 13th
Next Guild Breakfast: Saturday, January 6th at 9:00 AM at Mason St. Grill. Pat Kearns will send email RSVP reminders to all members.
Next Meeting: Friday, January 12th in the Gathering Hall after 9AM Mass. All women of the parish are welcome to attend.
Our Mission Statement:
The purpose of St. Martha's Guild is to:
- Join together to further spiritual & temporal needs of our members & those of the parish & community.
- Do all in our power to accomplish this in a Christian manner, seeking help from the Holy Spirit that all of our activities may be generated through love & service.
- Provide a means for each of us to use our different talents & gifts.
- To minister in the service of God to our parish, community, & Guild.
41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.” - Luke 10
Saint Martha, pray for us that we might serve Jesus better. Help us to overcome our distractions and worries to listen to his words and be present to him this day. Amen